Spring has definitely sprung in the St. Louis Metro Area!!! Warmer temps, longer days, a new administration in Springfield, IL and lots of new commercial and residential development projects “growing” around the Metro. The following are just a few of the more notable local real estate development projects under way:
- The massive 97-acre, $1.75B new National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) building in St. Louis
- The new 78-acre Plummer Family Sports Park complex in Edwardsville, IL
- The new Siteman Cancer Center at the BJC/Memorial Hospital Complex in O’Fallon, IL
- The new $50M mixed-use Trace on the Parkway commercial and retail project at IL-157 and Governor’s Parkway in Edwardsville, IL
- 2 more 1M sq ft warehousing/logistics buildings in the Gateway Commerce Center in Pontoon Beach and Edwardsville, IL
- New residential housing developments in Mascoutah, IL, Waterloo, IL, Columbia, IL and the Edwardsville/Glen Carbon, IL I-55 corridor.
Sean Goding, President